Smore Pudding Cups
Ready for summer? I know I am! Or at least spring, it would be nice if spring would show up... anyways! Wanted to share this recipe with you, it's just combining my chocolate avocado pudding with marshmallow whip and graham crackers but it is tying us over until we can have a real deal campfire! Here's what you'll need:
Chocolate Avocado Pudding:
• 2 ripe average sized avocados
• 1/2 C almond milk
• 1/4 C maple syrup
• 1/4 C cocoa
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy, put into an airtight container and place in fridge for at least 1/2 hour.
You'll need one box of gluten free graham crackers, check ingredients if you want to keep this plantbased.
• 1/4 C aquafaba (chickpea water drained and strained from a can of chickpeas)
• 1/4 C organic cane sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/8 tsp agar agar
• 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
• 1 tsp arrowroot powder
•Add aquafaba to a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix on high with an electric mixer for about 2-3 mins or until it starts to look frothy.
• Add sugar little by little and continue to mix for another 3 or so mins.
• Add remaining ingredients.
• Mix until it forms peaks when beaters are removed. If it seems a little runny, add more sugar 1 Tbsp at a time. Don't worry about over mixing, it took me around 10 mins total.
Putting it all together:
Add chocolate pudding to whatever dishes you're serving this in, top with marshmallow whip and garnish with graham crackers. You could also grind up some of the graham crackers and sprinkle some crumbs between layers. That's it, Enjoy!