Sloth Loves Chunk-y Rocky Road Cookies
HEY YOU GUYS!!! These cookies are so good you would never know they were made with healthy ingredients! Hope you like them as much as we do!
• 1 C Chickpea Flour
• 1/3 C Cocoa Powder
• 3/4 tsp Baking Sid’s
• 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
• 1 Flax Egg (1 Tbsp Ground Flax + 2 Tbsp Water)
• 1/2 C Melted Coconut Oil
• 3/4 C Coconut Sugar
• 2 tsp Vanilla
• 1/4 C Raw Hazelnuts (smashed in mortar and pestle)
• 1/3 C Vegan Chocolate Chips
• 1/2 Mini Vegan Marshmallows
• Make flax egg, set aside.
• Grab two med sized mixing bowls. In one, combine chickpea flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
• In second mixing bowl, combine coconut sugar, coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla. Mix throughly until combined. Add in crushed Hazelnuts, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows (I used Mydandies brand). Pop dough in fridge for at least 30 mins.
• Line baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Roll into balls, lightly press and bake for 8-10 mins. Let cool for a min before carefully placing on cooking rack to cool completely.
• Try to share!