• 1/4 C Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
• 1 C GF Oats
• 10 Pitted Dates (soaked 5 mins and drained)
• 1/2 C Raw Almonds
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla
• 2 C Raw Cashews (soak overnight)
• 4 Limes
• 1 1/4 C Frozen (thawed) strawberries
• 1/2 C Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp Red Beet Powder (optional, for colour) • 1 Tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• Line 12 cup muffin tin with parchment paper liners
•Blend crust ingredients in food processor until it starts to come together. Press into bottom of muffin liners and place in freezer.
•Zest 1 of the limes, juice all 4 limes and add zest and juice to blender (or food processor) with remaining filling ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly over crusts and smooth. Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight.
raw vegan mini strawberry daiquiri cheesecakes with homemade cocowhip