Raw vegan blueberry lemon cheesecake
• 1/4 C Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
• 1 1/2 C GF Oats
• 15 Pitted Dates (soaked 5 mins and drained)
• 1/2 C Raw Almonds
• zest of 1/2 lemon
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla
• 2 C Raw Cashews (soak overnight)
• 2 Lemons • 1 C Frozen blueberries (thawed)
• 1/2 C Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• 1 Tbsp Coconut
•Blend crust ingredients in food processor until it starts to come together. Press into bottom of springform pan and place in freezer.
•Zest 1 of the lemons,(I used my potato peeler to peel zest, making sure not to get too much of the white peel) and juice 2 lemons. Add to blender (or food processor) with remaining filling ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour over crust and smooth. Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight. Voila!