Is there seriously any better combo than peanut butter and chocolate? Or any other nuts with chocolate? Or just chocolate... mmm... Ok, getting a little carried away here! The point is, when you take peanut butter and chocolate and then put them in cake form, something beautiful happens! Here's what you'll need:
• 1 C GF Oats
• 15 Pitted Dates (soaked 5 mins and drained)
• 1/2 C Unsalted Peanuts
• 2 Tbsp Cocao Powder
• 2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla
• 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• 2 C Raw Cashews (soak overnight)
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1/2 C Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• 1/3 C Smooth Peanut Butter
• 1/4 C Almond Milk
• 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
Decorative Chocolate Swirls:
• 1/4 C Vegan Chocolate Chips
• 1 tsp Coconut oil
• Handful of Crushed Peanuts
•Blend crust ingredients in food processor until it starts to come together. Press into bottom of springform pan and place in freezer.
•Add all filling ingredients EXCEPT COCAO to blender. Blend until smooth. Remove 1/4 C of filling and mix with cocoa, set aside. Pour peanut butter filling over crust and smooth. Add remaining 1/4 C filling by spoonfuls on top and swirl back and forth in figure 8's with a skewer or toothpick to make design. Pick up pan 1-2" off counter and gently drop on counter repeatedly to set. Freeze overnight.
• For chocolate swirls, line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place chocolate chips and oil over a double boiler until just melted. Take a spoonful of melted chocolate and swirl into desired shapes on parchment paper. Sprinkle on crushed peanuts and place flat in freezer until ready to use.
Peanut butter Chocolate no-bake Cheesecake