• 1/4 C Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
• 1 C GF Oats
• 10 Pitted Dates (soaked 5 mins and drained)
• 1/2 C Raw Almonds
• 1/2 tsp Vanilla
• 2 C Raw Cashews (soak overnight)
• 3 Limes
• 3 passionfruit
• 1 1/4 C Frozen (thawed) strawberries
• 1/2 C Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp Red Beet Powder (optional, for colour)
• 1 Tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• Line 12 cup muffin tin with parchment paper liners (could also use a springform pan to make a regular sized cheesecake)
•Blend crust ingredients in food processor until it starts to come together. Press into bottom of muffin liners (or springform pan) and place in freezer.
•Scoop out passion fruit insides into a fine mesh sieve over blender jar to remove seeds. Juice all 3 limes and pour juice through sieve over passion fruit to help get all of it's juicy goodness! Add remaining filling ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly over crusts and smooth. Freeze at least 2 hours or overnight.
• Garnish with fresh cocowhip and fruit.
Mini Strawberry Passionfruit Cheesecakes (Raw)