Perfect little snack for little fingers! Make them bite sized or add batter to a regular sized tin for some delicious breakfast muffins.
• 3/4 C a/p gluten free flour
• 1 C oat flour (blend 1C GF oats to make your own)
• 1/3 C GF oats
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
• 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
• 1/4 C melted coconut oil
• 2 flax eggs
• 3 ripe bananas (mashed or blended)
• 1/4 C almond milk
• 1/2 C maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbsp ACV
• 1/3 C V chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 350.
• lightly grease mini muffin pans with coconut oil. Set aside.
• Make flax eggs ( 1 Tbsp ground flax + 2 Tbsp warm water per egg) and set aside.
• In a large bowl, combine oat flour, gluten free flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt. Set aside.
• In another bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
• Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix until just combined. Add chocolate chips and mix in.
• Fill each section of tin until level with top. .
• Bake for 20-23 mins.
• Take out of oven and place tray on cooling rack. If you did not use liners, let cool completely or they may fall apart. Should make about 48 mini muffins.
Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins