Marbled Berry Raw Cheesecake
• 1/4 C Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
• 1 1/2 C GF Oats
• 15 Pitted Dates (soaked 5 mins and drained)
• 1/2 C Raw Almonds
• Zest of 1/2 lemon
• 2 C Raw Cashews (soak overnight and drained)
• 2 Lemons
• 1/2 C Frozen blueberries (thawed)
• 1/2 C Fresh Sliced Strawberries
• 1/2 C Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
• 1 Tbsp Coconut
•Blend crust ingredients in food processor until it starts to come together. Press into bottom of springform pan and place in freezer.
•Zest 1 of the lemons, and juice 2 lemons. Add to blender (or food processor) with all filling ingredients EXCEPT for the berries. Blend until smooth.
• Remove 1 C of filling, set aside.
• Add strawberries to filling mixture in blender. Blend until smooth, remove from blender into a small bowl and set aside.
• Add reserved 1 C plain filling and blend with blueberries. Blend until smooth.
•Add both mixtures randomly by large spoonfulls until all filling is used. Swirl with a skewer.
• Pick up pan 1-2" off counter and repeatedly drop to get bubbles out.
• Freeze overnight. Voila!