These GF/V Double Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins are a simple recipe that is on repeat around here. Hope you like them as much as we do! Here's what you'll need:
• 1/2 C A/P Gluten Free Flour (I used Cloud 9)
• 1/2 C Almond Flour
• 1/2 C Cocoa Powder
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1/2 tsp Pink Salt
• 1 Flax Egg (1 tsp Ground Flax + 2 tsp water)
• 1/3 C Coconut Oil (melted)
• 3 Ripe Bananas
• 3/4 C Coconut Sugar
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1/2 C Vegan Choc Chips
• 1/4 C Walnut Pieces
• Pre-heat oven to 350.
• Line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment or silicone liners (or lightly grease with coconut oil), set aside.
• Make flax egg and set aside.
• Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt to a med sized mixing bowl, combine and set aside.
• Add remaining ingredients (EXCEPT CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND WALNUTS) to blender and blend until smooth.
• Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
• Add chocolate chips and walnuts and gently fold in, careful not to over-mix.
• Evenly disperse mixture in 12 cup muffin tin.
• Bake for approx 30 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
• Remove from oven and let cool 5 mins before transferring to a cooling rack until completely cooled. Place in an airtight container.
Double Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins