Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake (Raw)
Creamy dreamy chocolate goodness! This cake is not too sweet and the cocoa butter gives it such a smooth mouth feel. Hope you like! Here's what you'll need:
• 1 C GF oats
• 1/2 C unsweetened coconut
• 15 pitted dates (soaked 5 mins/drained)
• 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
• 2 Tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
• 2 C raw cashews (soaked overnight/drained)
• 1/3 cocoa powder
• 3 tbsp cocao butter (melted)
• 3/4 c coconut sugar
• 1 lemon (juiced)
• 1/4 C almond milk
• 2 tsp vanilla
• 1 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
•Blend crust ingredients in food processor until it starts to come together. Press into bottom of springform pan and place in freezer.
•Add all filling ingredients to blender. Blend until smooth.
• Spread evenly over crust and smooth.
• Pick up a couple inches and drop repeatedly to work out any bubbles.
• Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.