Even though its almost October, it is definitely NOT sweater weather today on the West Coast! (Not that I am complaining...) Whipped up this cooling salad that is super refreshing, and easy to pack up if you're looking for something to take along while you make the most of these extra days of summer! Here's what you'll need:
• 2 large English Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced.)
• 1/2 Small Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
• 1 C Plain Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt (I used Silk brand)
• 2 Garlic Cloves, Finely Minced
• 1/2 Lemon (Juice)
• 1/8 C Finely Chopped Fresh Dill
• S&P to taste
• Peel and slice cucumber and onion, set aside in a med sized bowl.
• Add all remaining dressing ingredients to a smaller mixing bowl.
• Add dressing to veggies and enjoy!
Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad