Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Made this dessert last night to share with our dinner guests. So yummy, you have to try them!!! Here's what you'll need:
• 1 and 1/4 C almond flour
• 1/3 C coconut flour
• 1/4 C shredded coconut
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
• 1/4 C almond butter
• 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup mini vegan dark chocolate chips
• 1 C dark chocolate bar or chips
•1 tsp coconut oil
• Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
• Mix all cookie dough ingredients in a med sized bowl.
• Place bowl in fridge or freezer for a few mins so that he dough gets cool.
• Roll cookie dough into balls and place on a plate. Freeze for at least 20 mins.
• When cookie balls are cooled, melt chocolate bar (roughly chopped) or chocolate chips with a little bit (around a tsp) of coconut oil.
• Drop dough balls in chocolate, scoop up with a fork letting the excess chocolate drip off, and place on lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with coconut and place cookie sheet in the fridge until chocolate hardens (about 30 mins)